Our corporate practice services our clients by guiding them through the everyday needs of their businesses. From the beginning, we help clients decide the most appropriate business structures during formation and through the initial transaction process of business ventures. As our clients’ businesses evolve, we are able to help prepare and negotiate shareholder operating, asset purchase, confidentiality, employment and other agreements and documents necessary for efficient and continuous management and operation.
We can assist with:
- General corporate counsel
- Debt and equity financing
- Technology services agreements
- Corporate documents related to the investment in and disposition of real estate assets
- Creating a suite of documents needed to launch a new business from proposal templates, independent contractor agreements, and contract terms and conditions
Schedule a Consultation